Saturday, February 23, 2008

Obama in Akron Tonight

n the off chance you haven't heard yet, Obama will be here tonight for a rally downtown. Details:

    John S. Knight Center
    77 E. Mill St.
    Akron, OH 44308

    Saturday, February 23, 2008
    Doors open: 4:00 p.m.
    Program begins: 5:30 p.m.

    The event is free and open to the public. Tickets are not required, but an RSVP is strongly encouraged.

Here at the House of Pho, we are celebrating Kid Z's 11th birthday, so I will not be attending. No doubt the Chief Source guys will have some art up at some point.

More generally, I apologize to all those who have generously sent me info or are waiting to see a promised post appear. I have been pretty much buried lately and, in an exercise of extreme will, have succeed in keeping the blog as the lowest priority. I'll keep putting stuff up as I have time, but more likely than not, will continue to spend large swaths of time in the basement.

0 comments: